Ingredients (for 4 Persons):
- 6 big chicken legs or 12 small
- 750 g potatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 garlics
- 3 tbsp. Paprikapaste
- 2tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. Paprikapowder
- 1 tbsp chicken broth
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Koriander
- At first wash the meat and dab dry.
- Cut the potatoes into slices quarter the onions and cut the garlic into small pieces.
- Mix the paprikapaste with oil, garlic and spices and rub in the meat, the potatoes and the onions.
- Then bake it for 45 minutes with 180 degrees in the oven.